The kiosk is able to direct patients with covid vaccine appointments to the correct waiting area. Once patients make their way across to this area then a dedicated nurse or staff member is able to confirm their eligibility and proof of identity.
- Log into your kiosk backend
- Go to the Jayex bubble / manage / waiting areas
- Add new waiting area
- Add in an area name and an alias. The kiosk will automatically be set to say “Please take a seat” and so you will need to add in “in the (insert your designated waiting area, e.g. nurses waiting area or waiting room 3 etc)
- Hit save
- Now you will need to assign this waiting room to all patients checking in for this appointment. To do that go to the Jayex bubble / manage / clinicians.
- This will bring up a list of all your clinicians. Select the EDIT button on the covid vaccination clinician. From there, select the waiting room drop down and assign the covid vaccination area and hot SAVE.
This will mean that all patients who check in for their covid vaccination appointment will be directed to the correct waiting area for their appointment.
If you need any help in setting this up for your practice then please contact your account manager Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be able to assist you.