You have tried to log in, but are met with the message "Invalid email or password. Please make sure you are registered at this practice" as shown in the image below.
If you have not made an appointment online before, you must first create an account. Press"Back" and then one of the following:
- If you are already an existing patient at the practice, please select "I have been to this practice before". Complete all relevant details, ensuring they are correct as per your patient profile.
- If you have not been to this practice before, please select "This is my first time to this practice". Complete all relevant information.
If you have registered recently, and are re-logging in to make an appointment for the first time:
- Please first attempt to re-login with your details. Ensure that there are no typos in your email address or password.
- If the error continues to show, you must first try to reset your password by selecting "I Forgot" and entering your email address.
Please follow the prompts from your password reset email and log back in.
- If you do not receive a password reset email, the email address used when initially creating your account likely has a typo. Please open a support ticket here so Appointuit Support may change your patient details.