- A Microsoft Windows based operating system with the Zedmed Database file
- 5MB of storage (with room for temporarily stored logs)
- A stable internet connection (xDSL, Cable, NBN)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone) - available here if needed
- Administrative access
- Download the Zedmed connector from our website (you can do this from the Download > Connectors page)
- Run the install for the connector on the same server as the Zedmed Database file.
Follow the steps in the installer to install the connector (This should be done as an administrative user)
- Start the Appointuit Service Controller (Start > All Programs > Appointuit Pty Ltd > AppointuitZedMedServiceController)
- Open the Settings page (Menu > Settings) and insert your license key found on the Download page.
Ensure that the Database Server Path matches your Zedmed Database file
- Click OK on the Settings page
- Click Start Service to start the connector
- Go to services.msc and right click on the Appointuit service, select Properties > Recovery. Ensure the configuration is the same as below
8. The connector will now start syncronising with our service. You should receive notification from us when this is complete